FS: Moog 'Jan-AL' ATA Flight Case

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
Indeed

FS: Moog 'Jan-AL' ATA Flight Case

Post by Indeed » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 pm

Hi,

I have a Moog Voyager Custom ATA Flight Case for sale. Condition is used, there are some scuffs & scratches, but nothing major. No dents or major dings. The wheels are still good, all latches & handles are good, and the inside is real clean too.

I used it to transport my Voyager on major trips & it was Definitely worth what I paid for this case ($525) to protect my beloved $3000 instrument. This is a PROPER flight case, real sturdy, custom designed for the Voyager, designed to protect it from the rigors of rough handling from airport personnel, bumpy roads, falling items....basically its built like a tank.

Moog Music had these made a while back by Jan-Al cases in LA, but they don't offer them anymore. You'd have to get one custom built at this point. Or you could settle for that Plastic-Molded one, but I've heard horror stories about those.....things fall on em and break through that plastic!.....thats why I didn't get that one.

I'm selling it for $350

I have pics available, can email them on request.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

:idea:
MPC3000, MF-101, 102, 103, 104Z, 105M, 108m, 107, CP-251, MINI MODEL D, OB-8, ALESIS A6, ARP ODYSSEY MK1, RHODES MK1