Great job on the MF-107 manual!

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
sir_dss

Great job on the MF-107 manual!

Post by sir_dss » Thu May 10, 2007 2:57 am

I just read the manual for the Freq-Box. It's online at the moogmusic site.

It's a must read for anyone who is interested in synthsis. It goes beyond just how to make weird noises. It is clear and a simple read.

Well done Steve and the moog staff. I played one at NAMM and enjoyed it.

Now just make a pitch to voltage Moogerfooger.
http://www.myspace.com/sirdsssound
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Scott_Stone

analoghaze

Post by analoghaze » Thu May 10, 2007 11:01 am

I agree... well almost 100%.... I wish I could say I played on at NAMM.

:D

Thanks Moog!!!
Music can Name the Unnamable and Communicate the Unknowable.

'I am... everything is... changed... they're calling... your face... interwoven... who is...' Patient mumbles inaudibly to a tune (sounds like 'Thanks for the memory).

matt the fiddler

Post by matt the fiddler » Sat May 12, 2007 10:14 pm

What i suspect is true...

seeing the circuit layout, I can [and do] basically do the same thing with hard synch on my modular system.

I wish i could test one out before buying to see how big of an advantage there is to the moog oscillator....

darn it
Electronic Violinist here

ouijasaucer

Re: Great job on the MF-107 manual!

Post by ouijasaucer » Sat May 12, 2007 11:54 pm

sir_dss wrote: Now just make a pitch to voltage Moogerfooger.
So if you if you play a guitar through the audio input of the MF-107, set the MF-107 sync to on, and patch the MF-107's VCO CV out to the Voyager's Pitch CV in what if anything would happen to the Voyager's pitch?

matt the fiddler

Post by matt the fiddler » Sun May 13, 2007 1:38 am

no, unless you also coudl hard synch the signal to the voyager.. there is no place "pitch CV" informationin this fooger.. the way it gets it pitch is takign a wavform longer than the input, and resetting the long waveform to the peak of the shorter, therfore making it as short as [in theory] the fundamental pitch is. this cretes a side of the wave that is usually resembles a pule wave, unless the fooger has some slewing that smooths that sid eof the wave out... it will have that harmonic rich "hardsync" waveform most of the time it goes...
Electronic Violinist here